Data Protection for Virtual Data Centers
Jason Buffington, "Data Protection for Virtual Data Centers"
Sybex | 2010 | ISBN: 0470572140 | 528 pages | File type: PDF | 11 mb
Essential information on how to protect data in virtual environments!
Virtualization is changing the data center architecture and as a result, data protection is is quickly evolving as well. This unique book, written by an industry expert with over eighteen years of data storage/backup experience, shows you how to approach, protect, and manage data in a virtualized environment. You'll get up to speed on data protection problems, explore the data protection technologies available today, see how to adapt to virtualization, and more. The book uses a "good, better, best" approach, exploring best practices for backup, high availability, disaster recovery, business continuity, and more.
* Covers best practices and essential information on protecting data in virtualized enterprise environments
* Shows you how to approach, protect, and manage data while also meeting such challenges as return on investment, existing service level agreements (SLAs), and more
* Helps system and design architects understand data protection issues and technologies in advance, so they can design systems to meet the challenges
* Explains how to make absolutely critical services such as file services and e-mail more available without sacrificing protection
* Offers best practices and solutions for backup, availability, disaster recovery, and others
This is a must-have guide for any Windows server and application administrator who is charged with data recovery and maintaining higher uptimes.
Statistical Methods in Counterterrorism
SSCP (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner Official Study Guide
Foundations and Practice of Security
The Values-based Safety Process
Ransomware: Protect Your Network
Managing Risk and Information Security: Protect to Enable
Security on Rails
Voice over IP Security: A Comprehensive Survey of Vulnerabilities and Academic Research
Empirical Market Microstructure: The Institutions, Economics, and Econometrics
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Malware, Rootkits & Botnets A Beginner's G(2213)
The Dark Net Searching: how to search anon(2132)
Tor and The Dark Net: Remain Anonymous Onl(1978)
Tor Browser: The Ultimate Guide To The Tor(1953)
Hacking Made Easy: Hack Your Way Through L(1887)
Cybersecurity for Beginners(1690)
Hacking Google Maps and Google Earth(1676)
Hacking For Dummies(1520)
Computer Virus: Introducing... Computer Vi(1508)
Penetration Testing with Raspberry Pi(1495)
The Artificial Intelligence Conspiracy: Ho(1483)
Principles of Computer Security Lab Manual(1467)
Understanding SSL: Securing Your Website T(1449)
Cyber Security Basics: Protect your organi(1416)
Learning Network Forensics(1413)